Dangerous Plants to Never Have In Your Garden

Dangerous Plants to Never Have In Your Garden
Many of us plant our gardens based on how a flower looks and if they come back every year.
Some people plant their gardens with plants that do not grow back every year so they have a type of change.
No matter how you plant your garden, there are a few plants you should NEVER have in there. These plants are highly poisonous and could harm you, your family, or your pets.
Before we get started, your garden might look stunning during the day but once night comes it blends into the darkness and looks boring.
Putting down our Bright Right LED lights will instantly transform you garden. Turning it into a “spectacle” that will make your neighbors jealous at night. Making Your Garden and Yard beautiful during the day and night!
Plus you won’t have to run ugly wires through your yard like other lights, Bright Right is solar powered and takes only a minute or two to setup.

1. Lily of the Valley

This is a flower that is a perennial and it will naturally be found in the Northern Hemisphere. It is very widespread and grows in the United States, Asia, and Europe. It is used in gardens as a groundcover. This flower will bloom later in the spring. It has bell-shaped white flowers and tiny red-orange berries.
The legend behind the flower is that it was formed from Mary’s tears after Jesus was crucified. However, in modern times, this flower is the national flower in Finland. It also used to be the emblem of Yugoslavia.
It wasn’t until recently that scientists have found that the plant has over forty toxic glycosides. These toxins are found in the berries, leaves, stems, and flowers. This means that the plant can be used as a medicine, however, too much can destroy the body. Too much of this plant will target the circulatory, gastrointestinal, and nervous systems.
The plant will cause a person to have disorientation, headaches, drowsiness, blurred vision, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, and skin rashes. If you want to avoid death, you should seek help medically right away.

2. Foxglove (Digitalis)

This plant has mesmerizing purple, white, and/or pink bell-shaped flowers. Some of the plant is very useful and will help those who have congestive heart failure. Plus, it can also help treat edema.
However, do not let the good outweigh the bad. This plant is very toxic. The leaves on the top of the plant are very poisonous. They contain digitalin, digitoxin, and digitonin. If you ingest the leaves you will notice poisoning symptoms within twenty minutes. This includes irregular pules, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and bradycardia.

3. Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)

This plant is assumed to be easy for a new gardener because it is easy to maintain and grow. However, it can be very deadly. This is a very controversial flower all over the world. It is native to Asia, North America, and Europe. This shrub was naturalized in the United States as well as Canada a long time ago. It is also considered one of the few deadliest flowers on the planet.
If a person ingests the berries the first signs are going to be light sensitivity, rapid heartbeat, convulsions, headaches, hallucinations, dilated pupils, and confusion. In the end, a person will die due to respiratory failure.

4. Oleander

Every part of this plant is toxic. This includes the plant’s sap and nectar. The plant contains toxins known as oleandrin and neriine. If you ingest the plant, you will have 24 hours to seek attention before your inevitable death.
Despite how deadly it is, the plant is extremely useful. Oftentimes it is used to help with wats, periods, heart conditions, asthma, indigestion, malaria, and even cancer.
Keep in mind that even if you do not eat the plant but eat honey from a bee that has used this nectar, you will experience poisoning. This could include vomiting, abortion, diarrhea, and irregular heartbeat.
This plant has red, yellow, pink, white, and burgundy flowers. It smells amazing and helps prevent erosion. It will grow in poor soil conditions and require low maintenance. It can even survive drought. It is very toxic to animals if ingested.
This plant was the first plant that was able to grow in Hiroshima after the atomic bomb. It is now the official flower of the city.
While these plants are beautiful, they should not be in your garden. You should also be aware of their presence in the wild so both you, your family, and your pets steer clear of them.